Madness Hydraulic Madness Hydraulic

pretty fun, however...

.. it gets points taken off for a few reasons. the first is of course the lag. especially on the hydraulic stages, pressing the move key will do seemingly nothing, until about a minute later when suddenly you start going in the direction you were mashing before non stop, and attempting to correct this only leads to more trouble later on. and i can't even count how much ammo i wasted to this same effect. the second problem is the weaponry. i managed to keep a shotgun almost the entire game, and with it all i had to do was camp in a corner and spam the mouse button until everything in front of me died. lastly is the upgrades. the top turrets were all but useless to me, and so was the multi jumps. and it's pretty hard to utilize speed when you have no control over where your character goes half the time.

Level Up! Level Up!

i thought it was good

until i beat it. the fact that the nightmare stuff is nothing more that a staler is just aggravating, and to think that all you have to do to beat the game is to get inside of that high techy looking room and talk to the computer : /

Adeshra Character Creator Adeshra Character Creator

amazing!!

i saw this years ago, and it truly touched my heart. so much so that i randomly find myself returning just to learn about this wondrous land you have created all over again!! this story you have created is absolutely amazing, it seems so unreal that you have created something so astonishing like this when it seems like something from my dreams. i BEG of you to never let go of this, it can become something awe-inspiring!!

Super Ryucopter Super Ryucopter

i'm twelve

what is this?

Ergon / Logos Ergon / Logos

wow holy crap

nice music, nice frantic confusing story.

very good. but i have no idea if i lost or not

Larry And The Gnomes Larry And The Gnomes

THIS IS FREAKIN' AWESOME!!!!

but i cant get past the freak :(